Social Media Audit
Revised October 2, 2020
Request for Proposals
The City of Surrey seeks an experienced professional Consultant with a proven understanding of municipal, and government stakeholders to provide social media audit that will assist the City in managing social media communications that is consistent and effective in providing an exceptional customer service and engagement experience to the City’s followers.
SCOPE OF SERVICES
The Consultant will provide strategic guidance, creative recommendations, innovative approaches, and coordinating with the City to deliver and implement the following activities:
- Create and confirm a project timeline and schedule with the project team;
- Bi-weekly phone or email updates with project lead;
- Coordinate with the social media team to conduct an audit on the City’s main social channels;
- Coordinate with social media team for up to five staff interviews;
- Review up to three past reports relating to digital content strategy and analytics;
- Monthly summary reports on progress (total of two);
- Review of all City’s channels to determine a benchmark and of the existing status based on the following pillars: channel policy, advertising, engagement and impact;
- Based on the audit, report on key findings and recommendations for day-to-day technical and community management and how the City can stay at the forefront of technology and emerging social media; and
- Prepare a summary presentation for the project committee.
Addendum No. 1 (.pdf) REVISED CLOSING
Issue Date: March 5, 2018
If the City determines that an amendment is required to this RFP, the City Representative will issue a written addendum by posting it on the BC Bid Website at www.bcbid.gov.bc.ca (the “BC Bid Website”) and the City Website at www.surrey.ca (the “City Website”) that will form part of this RFP. No amendment of any kind to the RFP is effective unless it is posted in a formal written addendum on the City Website. Upon submitting a Proposal, Proponents will be deemed to have received notice of all addenda that are posted on the City Website.
All inquiries related to this RFP should be directed in writing to the person named above.