Social Media Management Platform
Revised October 8, 2020
Request for Proposals
The City of Surrey seeks an experienced professional Proponent who will provide a Social Media Management Platform that will assist the City in managing social media communications that is consistent and effective in providing an exceptional customer service and engagement experience to the City’s followers.
The City’s expectation is to acquire a Social Media Management Platform with a modern user interface that has the following capabilities:
- Measure the City’s successes and identify opportunities for better engagement; and
- Monitoring of questions and issues related to the City within the social channel.
The social media platform should be capable to assist the City with the following tasks:
- Bulk posting
- Nested replies within all social media channels
- Customizable dashboard view
- Ad buys and post boosting
- A robust calendar view that indicates channel from a high level (i.e. ability to see what’s scheduled where at a glance)
- Image and video uploads for scheduled content
- Customizable and robust analytics
The Consultant should:
- Provide an account for15 users, with the ability to add more in the future;
- Keep the application compliant with regulatory requirements; and
- Provide staff training opportunities and/or have educational resources available.
Addendum No. 1 (.pdf)
Issue Date: December 12, 2017
If the City determines that an amendment is required to this RFP, the City Representative will issue a written addendum by posting it on the BC Bid Website at www.bcbid.gov.bc.ca the “BC Bid Website”) and the City Website at www.surrey.ca (the “City Website”) that will form part of this RFP. It is the responsibility of Proponents to check the BC Bid Website and the City Website for addenda. The only way this RFP may be added to, or amended in any way, is by a formal written addendum. No other communication, whether written or oral, from any person will affect or modify the terms of this RFP or may be relied upon by any Proponent. By delivery of a Proposal, Proponent is deemed to have received, accepted and understood the entire RFP, including any and all addenda.
All inquiries related to this RFP should be directed in writing to the person named below.