South Surrey Waterpark
Cedar Crest Lands (B.C.) Limited
Revised October 5, 2020
Request for Quotations
SCOPE OF WORK
The Contractor will provide all labour, materials, equipment and plant and other related services to construction of their scope of work in the Contract Drawings and as clarified in the RFQ document.
- Underground utility locates
- Traffic management/flagging crew
- Hoarding, tree protection, site security
- Erosion and Silt Control (ESC) works
- Tree removals and demolition
- Procuring a soil deposition site, all bulk excavation and backfill
- Various storm, sanitary, water and electrical works
- Irrigation sleeves under pathways (but not the irrigation itself)
- All concrete retaining walls, extruded concrete bands, barrier curb and gutter, picnic table pads and footings, sidewalks, and fence/bollard footings
- All asphalt works and painted pavement markings
- Waterpark and equipment in its entirety
- Placement of City supplied boulders
- Fine site grading only to the underside of topsoil
- Fencing, bollards and gates
- Artificial turf lawn area (complete)
Place of Work Location:
14601 - 20th Avenue, Surrey, BC
The Contractor is required to furnish all required certificates confirming work conforms to requirements of Authorities having jurisdiction.
RFQ document for download:
South Surrey Waterpark (.pdf)
Schedule C - Form of Quotation (.doc)
Date/Time: Wednesday, January 4, 2017 - 11:00 a.m.
Location: 14601 - 20th Avenue - adjacent to existing playground
Addendum No. 1 (.pdf) - REVISED CLOSING
Issue Date: January 9, 2017
Addendum No. 4 (.pdf)
Final Version of Schedule C (.doc)
Issue Date: January 27, 2017
If the City determines that an amendment is required to this RFQ, the City’s Representative will issue a written addendum by posting it on the BC Bid Website at www.bcbid.gov.bc.ca (the “BC Bid Website”) and the City Website at www.surrey.ca (the “City Website”) that will form a part of this RFQ. It is the responsibility of Contractor to check the BC Bid Website and the City Website for addenda. The only way this RFQ may be added to, or amended in any way, is by a formal written addendum. No other communication, whether written or oral, from any person will affect or modify the terms of this RFQ or may be relied upon by any Contractor. By delivery of a Quotation, the Contractor is deemed to have received, accepted and understood the entire RFQ, including any and all addenda.
All inquiries related to this Request for Quotation ("RFQ") should be directed in writing to the contact person named below.