Supply and Delivery of Office Chairs
1. Staples Business Advantage
2. Heritage Office Furnishings Ltd.
Revised September 28, 2020
Request for Quotations
The City of Surrey (the “City”) invites Contractor(s) to provide office chairs for the Surrey Royal Canadian Mounted Police (the “RCMP”) Main Detachment located at 14355 - 57th Avenue in Surrey, BC.
Estimated Budget: Maximum $100,000.00 inclusive of taxes.
SPECIFICATIONS OF GOODS
The specifications below are not to be considered restrictive, but rather a general description of the Goods required. The specifications include but not limited to:
- 24/7 Ergonomic Task Chairs
- 24/7 ergonomic Task chairs (moderate to heavy use)
- Fully adjustable features, including easy-to-adjust 4D armrests
- pneumatic height, seat depth adjustment, tilt, and recline ratio
- Strong lumbar support
- Pneumatic seat height adjustment
- Tilt control with tension adjustment and upright position lock
- Full-Time Office Task Chairs
- Medium back multi-tilter with arms
- Infinite position tilt-lock & tilt-tension adjustment
- Infinite position back and seat angle adjustment, including forward tilt
- Back height adjustment
- Height & width adjustable arms
The Contractor will provide a range of 24/7 task chairs and full-time office task chairs that matches or exceeds the above minimum specifications that will meet the City’s needs. The City intends to award to a Contractor or Contractors which in the opinion of the City, represents the best overall value.
The City requests product samples be made available for testing and evaluation to ensure that the Goods meet the City’s preferred requirements and are suitable for their purpose.
If the City determines that an amendment is required to this RFQ, the City’s Representative will issue a written addendum by posting it on the BC Bid Website at www.bcbid.gov.bc.ca (the “BC Bid Website”) and the City Website at www.surrey.ca (the “City Website”) that will form a part of this RFQ. It is the responsibility of Contractor to check the BC Bid Website and the City Website for addenda. The only way this RFQ may be added to, or amended in any way, is by a formal written addendum. No other communication, whether written or oral, from any person will affect or modify the terms of this RFQ or may be relied upon by any Contractor. By delivery of a Quotation, the Contractor is deemed to have received, accepted and understood the entire RFQ, including any and all addenda.
All inquiries related to this Request for Quotation ("RFQ") should be directed in writing to the contact person named above.