Supply, Delivery and Installation of Artificial Turf - Cloverdale Athletic Park
AstroTurf West Distributors Ltd.
Revised October 8, 2020
Request for Proposals
The City of Surrey is seeking to replace the synthetic turf carpet on an existing football field in Cloverdale Athletic Park as well as add a new FIFA sized soccer field and warm up lawn between them.
Field #1: Existing Turf Field:
- Removal and recycling of one existing football field’s synthetic turf carpet and infill;
- Supply and installation of shock pad, infill, and synthetic turf carpet for the existing football field (also lined for soccer, mini soccer, and high school football);
- Repair of the existing gravel base as needed to restore planarity and compaction arising out of the turf removal process; and
- Supply and installation of one set of new football goals including the removal of the existing goals.
Field #2: Proposed Turf Field:
- Supply and installation of shock pad, infill, and synthetic turf carpet for a proposed new FIFA-sized soccer field (also lined for mini soccer, field lacrosse and field hockey); and
- Supply and installation of shock pad, infill, and synthetic turf carpet for a proposed new unlined warm up area (measuring 30m x 73m).
All Proponents must clearly demonstrate their proposal to remove and recycle the existing turf carpet material, infill, and shock pad, as much as facilities exist to do so, and include specific locations they will be shipped to and how those facilities handle their waste streams.
Addendum No. 1 (.pdf)
Issue Date: May 11, 2017
Addendum No. 2 (.pdf)
Issue Date: May 11, 2017
If the City determines that an amendment is required to this RFP, the City Representative will issue a written addendum by posting it on the BC Bid Website at www.bcbid.gov.bc.ca (the “BC Bid Website”) and the City Website at www.surrey.ca (the “City Website”) that will form part of this RFP. It is the responsibility of Proponents to check the BC Bid Website and the City Website for addenda. The only way this RFP may be added to, or amended in any way, is by a formal written addendum. No other communication, whether written or oral, from any person will affect or modify the terms of this RFP or may be relied upon by any Proponent. By delivery of a Proposal, Proponent is deemed to have received, accepted and understood the entire RFP, including any and all addenda.
All inquiries related to this RFP should be directed in writing to the person named below.