Synthetic Turf Field Replacement - Tamanawis Park
Revised September 24, 2020
Request for Proposals
The City invites Proposals from experienced and qualified Proponents for the provision of everything required including all skilled labour, tools, materials, equipment for the removal, recycling and replacement of synthetic turf on two (2) existing field hockey fields in Tamanawis Park and any other requirements as further described in Schedule A.
Tamanawis Park is located at 12601 64 Ave, Surrey, BC V3W 1X1.
- Removal and recycling of one existing field hockey field’s synthetic turf carpet and underlayment.
- Cleaning and repair of existing permeable asphalt base.
- Supply and installation of elastic layer and synthetic turf carpet for the existing field hockey field.
- Removal and recycling of one existing field hockey field’s synthetic turf carpet.
- Supply and installation of 10mm elastic layer over existing cleaned and approved elastic layer for the purpose of restoring planarity.
- Supply and installation of synthetic turf carpet for the existing field hockey field.
All Proponents must clearly demonstrate their Proposal to remove and recycle the existing turf carpet material, infill, and shock pad, as much as facilities exist to do so, and include specific locations they will be shipped to and how those facilities handle their waste streams.
Addendum No. 1 (.pdf)
Issue Date: March 11, 2019
Addendum No. 2 (.pdf)
Issue Date: March 15, 2019
If the City determines that an amendment is required to this RFP, the City Representative will issue a written addendum by posting it on the BC Bid Website at www.bcbid.gov.bc.ca (the “BC Bid Website”) and the City Website at www.surrey.ca (the “City Website”) that will form part of this RFP. No amendment of any kind to the RFP is effective unless it is posted in a formal written addendum on the City Website. Upon submitting a Proposal, Proponents will be deemed to have received notice of all addenda that are posted on the City Website.
All inquiries related to this RFP should be directed in writing to the person named below.