Trade Contractors - Surrey Museum Expansion
Submissions under review
Revised January 24, 2020
Contact either Carl Massey, email@example.com or Michael Keenan to direct all other other project enquiries.
Heatherbrae Builders Co. Ltd.
#140 - 12371 Horseshoe Way
Richmond, BC V7A 4X6
Request for Proposals
Acting as the Construction Manager for the City of Surrey - Heatherbrae Builders Co. Ltd.
|Project:||Surrey Museum Expansion|
|Project Location:||17710 - 56a Avenue, Surrey, BC|
|Architect:||HCMA Architecture and Design|
|Construction Manager:||Heatherbrae Builders Co. Ltd.|
Trade contractors are invited to submit tenders for their trade work relating to the Surrey Museum Expansion.
Bid Call for the following trades:
• Demolition • Excavation & Backfill
• Landscaping • Asphalt Paving
• Concrete and Formwork • Concrete Reinforcement
• Concrete Finishing • Polished Concrete finishing
• Unit Masonry • Structural Steel Framing
• Metal Decking • Architectural Metal Fabrication
• Rough Carpentry • NLT Structural Units
• Finish Carpentry • Millwork / Solid Surfacing
• Fluid Applied Waterproofing • Insulation
• Metal Cladding and Soffits • Sheet Metal Flashing and Trims
• Roof Hatches • Expansion Joint Assemblies
• Membrane Roofing and Waterproofing • Flush Wood Doors
• Metal Doors / Fames / Hardware • Sectional Doors
• Thermal / Spray Foam Insulation • Cladded Aluminum Framed All Glass Entry Doors
• Interior Glass Doors • Glazed Aluminum Curtain Wall
• Skylights • Glazing
• Drywall / Steel Stud / Acoustic Ceilings • Acoustic Plaster
• Tiling • Stretched Fabric Ceiling System
• Resilient Flooring • Carpet Tile Flooring
• Acoustic Treatment • Painting
• Toilet Compartments • Toilet and Bath Accessories
• Compact Storage • Misc. Specialties (Corner Guards and Lockers)
• Fall Restraint Anchoring • Window Blinds
• Soft / Hard Landscaping • Floor Mats
• Mechanical • Electrical
All quotations will be received before 2:00 pm on Wednesday, June 21st, 2017 at the office of the Construction Manager - Heatherbrae Builders Co. Ltd. Fax and e-mailed submissions are acceptable.
A Trade Site Meeting has been arranged for June 7th, 2017 at 09:00am.
Quotation documents can be downloaded from Heatherbrae's sharefile using the link below:
All bidders are required to register with the Construction Manager their intent to bid this project.
Registrar: Carl Massey, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registered bidders will receive addenda notifications.