Meeting Notices, Agendas, & Public Hearing Items for the Week of June 27, 2022.
- Notice of Special (Regular) Council Meeting
- Notice of Closed Council Meeting
- Notice of Amendment to Council Procedure Bylaw No. 20660 to be adopted at June 27, 2022 Regular Council Public Hearing Meeting
- Notice of the 2021 Annual Municipal Report to be considered at June 27, 2022 Regular Council Public Hearing Meeting
To participate in a committee meeting, see the agenda below for further instructions. For more information, review the Committees, Commissions, Boards and Task Forces page.
Day & Date
Status (Open or Closed)
|Special (Regular) Council Meeting||1E - Committee Room B||Open|
|3:30pm||Closed Council||1E - Committee Room B||Closed|
|5:30pm||Regular Council Land Use*
|7:00pm||Regular Council Public Hearing*
Public Hearing Correspondence (received up until noon on June 23, 2022)
|Community Services Committee||Virtual||Open|
|Advisory Design Panel||Virtual||Open|
Council Meeting Types
Learn about the four types of council meetings. All regular council and committee meetings are open to the public.
Open to the public, this less formal meeting of City Council is usually held on Monday afternoons. This meeting provides a forum for the public to bring concerns before Council to be heard. These meetings also deal with reports and recommendations from City staff that generally require a presentation or a more lengthy discussion process.
Regular Council – Land Use
Official community plan, zoning bylaw, or other land-use applications are first introduced at the Land Use meetings held on Monday afternoons. Council reviews and comments on the applications brought forward by the Planning Department and decides whether or not to proceed to resident input in a Public Hearing meeting. Once the public has had the opportunity to provide input, the applications are reviewed again at a future Land Use meeting at which time they may be approved or denied.
Regular Council – Public Hearing
When an application for change to an official community plan or zoning bylaw is received, a public hearing is held in order for local residents to provide input that will assist Council in the decision-making process. These open meetings are held on Monday evenings and are livestreamed on our website. Archived recordings of proceedings are also available for two years following the meeting.
Special (Regular) Council
This is a brief meeting held in order to close the next meeting to the public and explain why. A Closed meeting is also called an 'In-Camera' meeting although the meeting is not filmed.
How to Review Council Packages
Council packages are bookmarked for easy navigation.
View the package in your web browser
- To open the package, click on the Council package link.
- Navigate through the document by clicking on the bookmark tab on the left-hand side of the document. Select the bookmark for each item to view the associated appendices.
Download and save the package onto your computer
Check if you have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer. You can download Acrobat for free.
- To open the package, select the council package link.
- Save the document to your computer.
- Open the file and in the panel on the left-hand side of the document click on the bookmark tab to reveal the bookmarks for each item considered by council.
- Navigate through the document by clicking on the bookmark for each item and expanding the bookmark to view the associated appendices.
Public Hearing Items - June 27, 2022
Welcome back to Council Chambers! Council meetings will be held in person. Learn how to participate in and attend a Public Hearing.
|6164 - 168 Street||Bylaw Notice|
|Planning File No. 7920-0222-00||
13105 - 64 Avenue
|Planning File No. 7917-0154-00||12140 - 96 Avenue||Bylaw Notice||Bylaw No. 20668|
|Planning File No. 7917-0155-00||12156 - 96 Avenue||Bylaw Notice||Bylaw No. 20669|
|Planning File No. 7921-0147-00||15711, 15721 and 15729 - 104 Avenue||Bylaw Notice||Bylaw No. 20670
Bylaw No. 20671
|Planning File No. 7917-0070-00||16708 - 16A Avenue; 16653 - 16 Avenue||Bylaw Notice||Bylaw No. 20661
Bylaw No. 20662
|Planning File No. 7921-0093-00||16709, 16717, 16729 and 16739 - 23 Avenue||Bylaw Notice||Bylaw No. 20665
Bylaw No. 20666
|Planning File No. 7921-0229-00||14255 - 28 Avenue||Bylaw Notice||Bylaw No. 20664|
Public Notification - Permits
There are no speaking opportunities for Development Variance Permits and Temporary Use Permits. Your comments must be received in writing for Council's consideration
16193 - 88 Avenue (16065, 16069, 16079 and 16085 - 88 Avenue)
|Temporary Use Permit and Development Variance Permit Notice|