Skip navigation

1881 Town Hall

Surrey's original town hall circa 1881

Heritage Area: Cloverdale

Site #: 8

Location: 17635 60 Avenue

Registered: June 3, 1997

Significance: Historical

Description: Surrey's first Town Hall, built in 1881 and in use until 1912, originally located across from Christ Church on Old McLellan Rd. and now located inside the former Museum in Cloverdale.

Protected by Designation By-law, 1982, No. 7289 (PDF).

Listed on the Canadian Register of Historic Places