Skip navigation

Port Kells Fire Hall No. 7

Port Kells Fire Hall #7

Heritage Area: Port Kells

Site #: 206

Location: 18922 88 Avenue

Registered: Dec. 4, 2000

Significance: Historical

Description: Built in 1923 originally as meeting hall for Port Kells Farmers Institute, used as a fire hall since 1947. It has been subjected to a number of alterations over the years, but its role in the early development of Port Kells is significant.

Protected by Heritage Revitalization Agreement By-law, 2017, No. 19279