Skip navigation

Seventh Day Adventist Church

Seventh Day Adventist Church

Heritage Area: Douglas

Site #: 176

Location: 16017 8 Avenue

Registered: December 4, 2000

Significance: Historical, Cultural

Description: Built c. 1928, one of the earliest churches associated with the historic White Rock community. Its first reverend was N. McGill. The congregation originally owned the property that extended up the hill, but sold it in the 1940s.

Protected by Heritage Revitalization Agreement By-law, 2012, No. 17700 

Heritage Revitalization Agreement Amendment By-law, 2015, No. 18416

Listed on the Canadian Register of Historic Places