Skip navigation

Dann's Electronics (Royal Bank of Canada)

Dann's Electronics (Royal Bank of Canada)

Heritage Area: Cloverdale

Site #: 47

Location: 5657 176 Street

Registered: November 2, 1998

Signifiance: Architectural, Historical

Description: Two storey square house form adapted for commercial use, with asymmetrically located entrance and large display windows as the features presenting a commercial character. Built in 1920 and originally owned by the Royal Bank until 1924; occupied by Dann's Electronics since 1932.

Listed on the Canadian Register of Historic Places