- January 1, 2018 to September 21, 2018 - Election Period
- September 4, 2018 to September 14, 2018 - Nomination Period
- September 22, 2018 to October 20, 2018 - Campaign Period
- October 6, 10, 11, 13, 2018 - Advance Voting Days
- October 20, 2018 - Election Day
- January 18, 2019 - Campaign Financing Disclosure Statement Filing Deadline
Mail Ballot Investigation Tip Line: The Surrey RCMP is asking anyone who believes they have been or may have been victimized or unduly coerced for votes or personal information for voting purposes to report it directly to the police through the Mail Ballot Investigation Tip Line at 604-599-7848.
Read the Surrey RCMP's press releases on the Mail Ballot Investigation:
October 12, 2018: Second update on mail ballot registration allegations
October 3, 2018: Investigations continue into mail ballot registration allegations
Fraudulent Calls: The Chief Election Officer has received complaints that anonymous callers claiming to be Election Officials are phoning residents about Voter Cards and asking for personal information.
Beware - these are fraudulent calls. Do not give out personal information. If you receive phone calls of this nature call the RCMP Non-Emergency number at 604-599-0502.