Highlighting the people, businesses and projects in Surrey.
Peterson Place Provides Safe and Secure Housing for Surrey's Most Vulnerable
April 8, 2021 – Mayor McCallum visits Peterson Place, a newly opened 38-unit modular housing project in North Surrey. Each unit provides residents with a private washroom and kitchen. The building also includes accessible units, a commercial kitchen, dining and lounge areas, and more.
Explore past issues of City Spotlight
- Surrey's Tree Protection Bylaws - March 23
- City Spotlight: Recycling Contamination Campaign - March 8
- City Spotlight: Anti-cyberbullying - March 1
- City Spotlight: Running Every Street in Surrey - February 17
- City Spotlight: Clayton Community Centre Receives Heritage Grant
- City Spotlight: Surrey Youth Lifting the Spirits of Seniors on Valentine's Day – February 14
- City Spotlight: Black History Month Interview with John Craighead – February 10
- City Spotlight: West Village Energy Centre – February 3