Bear Creek Park Lights
The City of Surrey is proud to present the new Bear Creek Park Lights, a free illuminated nature trail experience at Bear Creek Park. Book your tickets now.
Date & Time
Tickets & Pricing
Free - Tickets required for entry
The Box Office site is experiencing difficulties. Online bookings will resume shortly.
Ticket registration is now open for the ninth annual Bear Creek Park Lights taking place from November 5 to 19 at Bear Creek Park. Reimagined to bring nature to the forefront, this year’s event features an illuminated nature trail with stunning light displays to enhance the natural landscape of the park.
Tickets are limited, only ticket holders will be admitted.
Plan Your Visit
- Dates: November 5-19, 2021
- Time: 4:30-9:30pm
- Entry times are available every 30 minutes from 4:30-8:30pm
- 80 tickets are available for each entry time. Refer to Health & Safety section for more details.
- Bear Creek Park Lights is closed November 11th for Remembrance Day.
Health & Safety
Bear Creek Park Lights is running at a limited capacity to ensure the health and safety of the community. We are following all Provincial Public Health Orders.
- Proof of vaccination is not required.
- Maintain a social distance of 6 feet (two metres) from other groups.
- Please stay home if you are sick.
- Masks are not required to be worn as this is an outdoor event. Please wear a mask if social distancing is not possible.
- Please leave your pets at home. Service animals are permitted.
Bear Creek Park Lights is open evenings from Nov 5-19 for pre-booked visits only.
- Free tickets available now through the Surrey Civic Theatre Box Office
Tickets are booked through the Surrey Civic Theatre Box Office.
Booking online is ideal for tickets to individual concerts. This booking service is available 24/7. Tickets are limited, only ticket holders will be admitted.
- 13750 88 Avenue (Surrey Arts Centre, 1 block east of King George Boulevard)
Box Office Hours
- Monday to Saturday 10am to 3pm.
- Closed Sundays and holidays.
About Bear Creek Park Lights
Bear Creek Park has provided lasting memories to its attendees since the first light display in 2012. For nearly a decade, the beloved Bear Creek Park Lights event had brought joy and wonder to the community.
We are excited to bring you the new 2021 Bear Creek Park Lights, a safe, accessible, family friendly light display throughout the park's gardens.
Bear Creek Park Lights offers a series of light displays that will dazzle your senses with illuminated natural landscapes, whimsical light displays and stunning photo opportunities.
Pre-book your free tickets and experience the new Bear Creek Park Lights this fall!
About the venue
Bear Creek Park is one of the City's most vibrant parks. Hidden within it is one of the lower mainland's finest year-round show gardens which set the stage for Bear Creek Park Lights.
Explore the Bear Creek Park Gardens by night as you follow the illuminated trail through a series of light and audio displays. Pause on your journey to take photos at the selfie stations, and create lasting memories with friends and family.
Bear Creek Park Lights pathways are user-friendly for visitors of all abilities. The half kilometre of trails are paved, and packed gravel. The trails are flat with varied, gentle slopes.
Parking & Sign-In
Event parking is located in the main parking lot off of 88th Avenue (1 block east of King George Boulevard).
Upon arrival, please sign in at the ticket booths located southeast of the waterpark. Please have your ticket confirmation ready to show staff.
Snacks & Beverages
This year there will be no food trucks or warm beverage kiosks at the event.
We invite you to pack snacks and beverages to enjoy at Bear Creek Park Lights. Remember to Pack It In, Pack It Out. Please take all your waste home with you at the end of your visit and sort it into the appropriate waste streams.