Cloverdale Recreation Centre's Volleyball Tournament
Make a team, have some fun and play volleyball!
Date & Time
Tickets & Pricing
Costs is $200 per team. All players must be 19+ to play.
$25 withdraw fee.
Ready to get back on to the volleyball court with your friends? Cloverdale Recreation Centre is a hosting a one-day volleyball tournament for adults ages 19+ and you can join the fun! Prizes will be awarded to teams in 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place and snacks will be provided to all participants.
How to register
Reference course code #00222495
- Register online.
- Call 604-501-5100.
- In person at Cloverdale Recreation Centre or any recreation facility.
What participants can expect
- Round Robin style tournament with playoffs.
- Each team will play a minimum of four games: Three round robin and at least one playoff game.
- Volleyball Canada game rules.
- Teams will be co-ed consisting of eight people, six playing at a time with two substitutes.
- Two women must be on the court at all times.
- 12 teams total.