Fall Programs at Historic Stewart Farm
Fill your autumn with unique programs!
Date & Time
Tickets & Pricing
Fall Programs Return!
We are delighted to offer regular programming once again at the heritage site. Our hands-on, intimate programs offer a unique experience at a memorable setting. Whether a parent with a baby in your arms or a senior looking to learn something new, farm programs offer variety for all ages.
While proof of vaccine is not required at the farm, masks are mandatory in all indoor public spaces for people 12 and over. Space is limited to ensure physical distancing.
How to Register
Register online or call 604-501-5100.
- History Talks: Elgin | 5 Sessions Every Second Wed or Sat | 10:30-11:15
- Wednesdays, Sept 8 – Nov 3 - FULL
- Saturdays, Sept 18 – Nov 13
- Classic Book Club
- Evening with the Paranormal Society: Thurs, Oct 28, 7-9pm
- Wreaths and Swags: November, Sat, Nov 27, 1pm-3pm - FULL
- Evening Carol Sing: Sat, Dec 11, 6-7:30pm and 7:30-9pm - FULL
- Online Heritage Kitchen
- Pickles: Sat, Oct 9, 10:00am-11:30am, Ages 13+
- Whipping Cream Scones: Sat, Nov 6, 10:00am-11:30am, Ages 13+
- Take Home Craft Kits
- Apples Take Home Craft Kit: Sat, Sept 4, 10:00am-12:00pm - FULL
- Olde Harvest Fair Craft Kit: Sat Sept 18, Sun, Sept 19, 10:00am-12:00pm - FULL
- Halloween Craft Kit: Sat Oct 23, 10:00am-12:00pm - FULL
- All About Apples: Tues, Sept 14, 10:30-11:30am - FULL
- Monster Mash: Tues, Oct 26, 10:30-11:30am - FULL
- Farm Tykes (two sessions): Sat, Sept 11, Tues, Sept 14, 10:30am-12pm - FULL
- Witchy Fun (two sessions): Sat, Oct 23, Tues, Oct 26, 10:30am-12pm - FULL
- Winter’s Coming: Sat, Nov 27, 10:30am-12noon - FULL
- Alice in Wonderland: Mon, Sept 27, 9am-3pm - FULL
- Wizards and Witches: Fri, Oct 22, 9am-3pm - FULL
- Sherlock Holmes: Fri, Nov 12, 9am-3pm - FULL