Summer Camps at MOS
Fun, educational camps for 3-10 year olds!
Date & Time
Tickets & Pricing
Registration for July camps opens on June 2, 2021. Registration for August camps opens on June 30, 2021.
Unique Camps for Summer Fun!
Where else can you find both fun and educational summer camps that run all day? From outer space to recycled art to buzzing bees, MOS has something for kids of all ages. All camps will take place in historic 1881 Town Hall right on our Heritage Campus. When weather permits, campers will enjoy lunch outside on the lawn.
Cloth Creations (8-10 yrs)
Create upcycled art and clothing projects from old clothes you have around the house. Use the loom, fabric glue, and sewing machine to create bags, rugs, pictures and more. Cost: $214.00. Camps run from 9:30am to 3:30pm.
- Tuesday, July 27 to Friday, July 30
- Tuesday, August 17 to Friday, August 20
Blast into Space (6-9yrs)
Move aside, Chris Hadfield! Young astronaut trainees explore stars, planets, aliens and more in a camp that is out of this world. Cost: $214.00. Camps run from 9:30am to 3:30pm.
- Tuesday, July 6 to Friday, July 9
- Tuesday, August 3 to Friday, August 6
Bees the Insects of Life (6-9yrs)
Museum of Surrey is buzzing about bees. Learn why they are important to the environment, how they make delicious honey through activities and get a visit from the Honeybee Center. Cost: $214.00. Camps run from 9:30am to 3:30pm.
- Tuesday, July 13 to Friday, July 16
- Tuesday, August 10 to Friday, August 13
Buzzing Bees (3-5yrs)
Buzz over to the Museum of Surrey to learn everything about bees. Discover how they make honey, find out about their homes, and role play as a beekeeper after a visit from the Honeybee Center. Cost: $71.40. Camp runs from 9:30 to 11:30am.
- Tuesday, July 20 to Friday, July 23
Keeping Campers Safe
COVID-19 safety protocols are a priority at MOS. The following measures will be followed to ensure a safe day camp experience:
- One way signage will be posted
- Parents will be asked a COVID-19 questionnaire about travel and well-being before children are accepted into camp each day
- Any child who shows symptoms throughout the day will be sent home
- Set up will see one child per table with a table at the front of the room with examples and activity supplies
- There will be 6 tables spaced around the room, with a walkway for the leader in the middle, according to social distancing guidelines
- Each child will have a Ziploc bag with supplies that they will use for the week.
- At the end of each day, the tables, chairs, sink counter, washroom, and doorknobs will be cleaned and sanitized
- Participants over the age of 9 will wear masks
- Children will be reminded to wash hands and not touch their face
- In an emergency, the leader will use clean mask and gloves before helping with medication