Surrey Hospice Society Virtual Golf Tournament
The Surrey Hospice Society Virtual Golf Tournament is an event like no other, in a time like no other!
Date & Time
Tickets & Pricing
The Surrey Hospice Society is pleased to present a COVID-safe golf tournament to raise funds in support of Surrey Hospice Society’s Grief support programs.
Registrants will be treated to a unique experience, allowing sponsors and supporters to come together for a great round of golf and first class humour, lots competition and fun.
The Surrey Hospice Society Virtual Golf Tournament is an event like no other, in a time like no other! While traditional golf tournaments brought us together on one course, on one day, this is a tournament for our new world. This tournament brings together the best of safety and competition while celebrating our love for the game of golf, and the best part is that we are also raising funds to support programs that are in higher demand now than ever before.
This tournament lets you:
- Pick when you want to play golf and with whom
- Pick where you want to play golf
- Register up to three times over the weekend: August 13-15th 2021
- Submit your scores for prizes from each game you play and register for
- Compete against unlimited registrants all over the world!
- Submit photos and video for additional prizes
- Participate and bid in our online auction or our live auction during the Awards event
- Compete to win our raffle, prizes for golf scores, 50/50 lottery, and trivia contest prizes!
Proceeds from the tournament will go directly to the Surrey Hospice Society. Full Registration for players $25 each or $50 for a VIP All-inclusive registration. There are also other registration options for non-golfers too.
About Surrey Hospice Society
For over 35 years the Surrey Hospice Society has provided social, emotional and spiritual support for individuals and loved ones facing life-limiting illnesses, and ongoing grief support programs for children, teens and adults. The Society inspires purposeful living and believes no one should be alone with their grief. All services are free of charge to all Surrey residents.