Surrey Transportation Plan Virtual Public Open House
Help Shape Surrey’s Transportation Future
Date & Time
City of Surrey is a dynamic city and one of the fastest growing major cities in Canada. We need a new Surrey Transportation Plan to address population growth and plan for the Surrey of the future to better connect people and places.
Public feedback is vital to creating a shared vision rooted in community values and reflective of our city’s diversity. Join us for one of two upcoming virtual open houses to learn about the new Surrey Transportation Plan and share your ideas to form the future Surrey.
Open houses will be conducted through Microsoft Teams. Registration is required. Participants are eligible to enter into a draw to win a $100 gift card.
Read full contest rules
Upcoming Virtual Open Houses
- November 12, 7pm–8:30pm
- November 17, 4:30pm–6pm
1. Short group presentation on the following five pillars that will guide the development of the new Surrey Transportation Plan:
- Grow the Transportation Network: expanding modal/transportation choice for a city growing by 10,000 people a year.
- Prioritize Vision Zero Surrey: prioritizing human life above all else.
- Tackle the Climate Crisis: responding to the climate emergency.
- Innovate through Technology and New Mobility: leveraging technology and new mobility options.
- Balance Equity: creating an inclusive transportation system.
2. Group Q & A
3. Breakout room sessions for up to 25 people on pillar topic above. Participants will register for their breakout session during the registration process.