Youth Speak Up
Do you have a voice that you want heard? Are you interested in being involved and improving your community?
Date & Time
Tickets & Pricing
If you're age 13-18 or in grade 8-12, join us at City Hall for a day of workshops and activities to discuss community topics that are important to you and your community.
We hope to amplify your voice and advocate for recommendations made at the forum.
You will receive volunteer hours for participating. Refreshments and a lunch will be provided.
- Climate Change - Taking on our generation’s biggest challenge
- Education - Panel and discussion about transitioning from secondary to post-secondary
- Mental Health - Laying the foundation for a wellness hub for youth in Surrey
- Transportation 2040 - What is the future of getting around in Surrey?
- City Hall Tour - Explore council chambers and the Traffic Management Centre
Register for Youth Speak Up
Space is limited, so register quickly! We welcome individuals and school classes. If you would like to register a class, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Call 604-501-5100 or register online using number 4696148 for this free one-day event.
Youth Speak Up 2018 Forum Report
The Surrey Leadership Youth Council was excited to host the 10th annual forum on October 26, 2018 at Surrey City Hall. The forum had 120 youth participants that represented 14 different high schools. SLYC compiled participants' thoughts and recommendations in their report. Read the Youth Speak Up 2018 Forum Report.
Surrey Leadership Youth Council