Extended Hours at City Hall
View which services are available during extended hours each Thursday.
The Extended Hours Initiative is a pilot program extending City Hall hours to 8pm every Thursday until December 22, 2022. Services will be offered on a drop-in basis and will include the following:
Property & Payment Services (first floor):
- Payment services for:
- Property taxes
- Utility bills
- Dog licences
- Parking tickets
- False alarms
- Business licences
- Building permits
- Property & Payment Services account enquiries
- Building packages pick up
Learn more about Property & Payment Services.
Planning & Development Services (second floor):
- Permit application support
- Basic file enquiries for instream applications
- Documents and drawings submissions
- Permit payments
- Follow-up appointment scheduling
Learn more about Planning & Development Services.