Online Registration System
Learn how to use the City's Parks, Recreation and Culture online registration system.
Registration for a limited selection of activities is now open. We recommend using Chrome as your browser for the best experience with our online registration system. Current recreation customers may log in to review their recreation account information or sign up for activities.
How to Register for an Activity
Learn how to sign up for a program by downloading the How to Register for an Activity Guide.
How to Cancel Your Activity
How to Navigate Your Account
To understand your recreation account's features, download the Navigate Your Account Guide.
If you need further assistance registering for an activity, cancelling an activity or have questions about your account, contact our call centre at 604-501-5100 on Monday to Friday from 8:30am to 5:30pm and our customer service representatives will be happy to help.
- Registration for activities is now weekly and begins 1 week prior starting on Sundays at 9pm
- Registration remains open until the activity begins
- All registrants need a MySurrey account to register
- Create one ahead of time if you don’t already have one
- Use Chrome as your browser for the best experience
- If you're having issues registering online, read our frequently asked questions
- If online early, refresh your screen when registration opens
Watch the "How to Register for an Activity" Video
Watch the "Navigating Your Account" Video
Discover Our System Features
- Simplified sign in — no more Client ID or Family PIN numbers to remember
Instead, you will log in with a MySurrey account (your email and password that you create)
Create a MySurrey account when prompted if you don’t currently have one.
- Easy navigation
- Search for programs by facility, days of the week, age group or activity
- Automated email notifications for reminders, cancellations and waitlists
- Add registered classes to your electronic calendar
What is a MySurrey Account?
Your MySurrey Account will allow you to access more city services online, including registering for Parks, Recreation & Culture programs.
Follow City of Surrey on Social Media
Follow us for daily news and updates, event invitations, program information, and deadline reminders.