Find out which activities are suspended at reopened recreation facilities.
As part of our phased approach, most Parks, Recreation & Culture facilities have reopened. Low intensity group fitness classes will be suspended as of March 30, 2021. Masks are mandatory and must be worn in all City facilities. Follow surrey.ca/covid19 for specific facility re-opening and safety protocol updates.
The following activities remain suspended until further notice:
- Adult Co-Ed Hockey League
- Stick & Puck
- Aquafit Mild
- Body Sculpt
- Chair Exercises
- Core Conditioning
- Fit 55+ Lite
- Functional Training
- Indoor Cycling
- Indoor Cycling and Strength
- Step Interval
- Step and Sculpt
- Tai Chi
- TRX Suspension Training - 19+
- Weight Training 55+
- Yin Yoga
- Yoga (program and registered activity)
- Zumba - 19+
- Badminton - Doubles and Family
- Basketball - Family - 2 Person Play and 4 Person Play
- Pickleball - Doubles Play 13+ and Doubles Play 19+
- Table Tennis - Singles Play
The list of suspended activities can be replaced with individual exercise in the weight room or low-intensity gymnasium sports that allow everyone to maintain a safe physical distance.
We will continue to offer a limited number of programs with physical distancing and safety protocols in place. To view our current list of available programs, see what's offered online or call 604-501-5100.