Summer Day Camps
Stay local. Stay safe. Have fun!
Register for a selection of modified summer day camps for children ages 3 to 12 years. Our fully supervised camps are led by trained leaders and follow strict health and safety guidelines.
Week-long day camps run from July 5 to August 27 and include Fun Zone, Licensed Summer Preschool, Arts and Heritage camps. View the Summer Day Camps Parent Brochure for more information.
Registration Opening Dates
Registration is now open!
Registration opens Wednesday, June 30 at 7:30am
Register up to one month at a time. All participants must register in advance. We are unable to accept registrations in person.
At this time, we accept credit card or pre-authorized EFT payments for payment. With flexible payments, pay 50% at registration and 50% the first day that camp starts. Financial Assistance is also available through Child Care Subsidies for licensed summer preschool.
Register by phone
Registration by phone is available. On June 2 and June 30, camp registration will open at 7:30am.
Following the opening day, call 604-501-5100, Monday to Friday from 8:30am to 5:30pm and Sunday from 9pm to 11pm and a customer service representative will be happy to help you.
Cancelling a registration
Alternatively, you can call 604-501-5100, Monday to Friday from 8:30am to 5:30pm and Sundays from 9pm to 11pm and a customer service representative can cancel your registration for you.
If you no longer want to use your Recreation Pass, learn how to receive a refund.
We are offering a limited selection of activities and following safety protocols so everyone can recreate responsibly. Please do not come to the recreation facility unless you have received a confirmation call that a spot has become available. Only those with confirmed registration will be allowed inside.
To ensure fairness for all, we ask that everyone limits to one activity per day.
|Cloverdale||Clayton Community Centre||Camp & Summer Licensed Preschool|
|Cloverdale||Don Christian Recreation Centre||Camp & Summer Licensed Preschool|
|Cloverdale||Museum of Surrey||Camp Only|
|Fleetwood||Fleetwood Community Centre||Camp & Summer Licensed Preschool|
|Guildford||Fraser Heights Recreation Centre||Camp & Summer Licensed Preschool|
|Newton||Newton Athletic Park||
|Newton||Newton Recreation Centre||Summer Licensed Preschool Only|
|North Surrey||Chuck Bailey Recreation Centre||Camp & Summer Licensed Preschool|
|North Surrey||Surrey Arts Centre||Camp Only|
|North Surrey||Surrey Nature Centre||Camp Only|
|South Surrey||Historic Stewart Farm||Camp Only|
|South Surrey||Kwomais Point Park||
|South Surrey||Kensington Prairie Community Centre||Camp & Summer Licensed Preschool|
|South Surrey||Elgin Centre||Summer Licensed Preschool Only|
Parents and caregivers are required to print the Medical Disclosure and Consent Form and complete applicable sections prior to their child's day first day of camp.
If your child requires medication including an inhaler or EpiPen, please print out and complete the Prescribed and Non-Prescribed Medication Form and bring it with you the first day of camp. A doctor’s note is required for all non-prescribed medicine.
Our Commitment to Keeping Kids Safe
The safety of our children and staff is our top priority. Summer day camps will operate under strict guidelines developed in conjunction with the Fraser Health Authority, Provincial mandates and Health and Safety Standards.
We will actively monitor our camps throughout the summer and may modify procedures as necessary. In addition, we may need to change sites or cancel camps if transmission rates go up or a community outbreak occurs. We will immediately inform parents of any changes.
Based on the health guidance for schools and childcare programs, our plans include a heightened level of health and safety measures. These include:
- Smaller camp size:
- maximum 20 campers for camps with kids 6-12 years,
- maximum of 12 campers for children 3-5 years
- Increased outdoor activities
- Children will need to have a mask with them and wear it anytime they are indoors. Not required to be worn outdoors.
- Routine daily health screening for all staff and campers
- Routine and frequent environmental cleaning
- Explicit policy for children or staff who have the symptoms of a cold, flu, or COVID-19 with coughing or sneezing not coming into day camp.
- Promote and educate on good hygiene and respiratory etiquette.
- Hand washing will happen continuously throughout the day.
- Physical distancing (activities will all have the central idea of being socially distant) and for younger children, reducing physical contact through activities.
- Each child will have a bin that contains their art supplies to reduce cross contamination.
- Children will have their own designated area for their belongings and will access in an orderly fashion.
- No food sharing.
- Designated outdoor drop off/pick up area for parents.