Facility Rentals at the Surrey Nature Centre
Host your next meeting, workshop or special event at the Surrey Nature Centre.
Conveniently located near Surrey’s City Centre and tucked away in Green Timbers Park, our room provides an inspiring setting with a view of the forest. The building’s high ceilings and natural light make this modern facility a natural choice for your meeting, workshop or special event.
- The Surrey Nature Centre can be booked no sooner than three months prior to the desired date.
- Minimum rental times
- Meeting: 2 hours, or 4 hours if outside of our normal operating hours
- Social use: 4 hours
Access to kitchen facilities may be arranged upon request (to store and reheat food only).
Chairs and tables are available and included in rental fee.
Non-reserved, limited parking is available onsite.
Costs for janitorial support and after hours staffing are additional.
Rental groups are required to obtain liability insurance naming the City of Surrey as an additional insured.
Damage deposit is required for all social rentals; returned if all use conditions are met.
For more information, call 604-502-6065 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Forest Room at the Surrey Nature Centre is suitable for meetings, workshops and social gatherings.
- Capacity: 50
- Approximately 1,000 sq.ft.
- Stunning view of trees in our arboretum
- Adjacent uncovered patio area (approximately 400 sq.ft.)