How to Apply for a Permit
Find out how to submit your permit applications for Building, Land Use and Engineering
Our digital application process provides an efficient and easy submission experience. The use of our online services is strongly recommended.
Before submitting your application, please review the Digital Submission Guideline.
Building Permit Applications
- Subdivision Applications: Online Portal
- All Building Permit Applications: email@example.com
Land Development Applications
Book an appointment with City staff via the Client Services Centre at 604-591-4086.
- Appointments are offered virtually via Microsoft Teams or in-person at City Hall
Drop Off Submissions
All hard copies of plans, applications, and other documents for 2W, 3W, and 4W counters can now be left in the drop boxes located in the Main Lobby of City Hall.
Drop off with:
- the greeter staff located at elevators from the parkade (Plaza entrance) or,
- the security desk (104 Avenue entrance).
Please note there is no longer a drop box located on Parking Level P1.
Visit City Hall
Visit the 2W Front Counter on a drop-in basis.
We recommend using our online services or booking an appointment to avoid delays.