Port Kells Fire Hall No. 7
Read more about the fire halls, historical past.
Heritage Area: Port Kells
Site #: 206
Location: 18922 88 Avenue
Registered: Dec. 4, 2000
Description: Built in 1923 originally as meeting hall for Port Kells Farmers Institute, used as a fire hall since 1947. It has been subjected to a number of alterations over the years, but its role in the early development of Port Kells is significant.
Protected by Heritage Revitalization Agreement By-law, 2017, No. 19279