St. Oswald's Church
A historical church with late Victorian features found in Port Kells.
Heritage Area: Port Kells
Site #: 10
Location: 19016 96 Avenue
Registered: May 27, 1997
Significance: Architectural, Historical
Description: Wood frame with simple drop siding, windows are rectangular sash, clear leaded, shallow arch stained glass at apse end. Late Victorian eclectic style, including shallow pitched roof, squat tower, paralleled entrance doors and open veranda supported by heavy posts. Built in 1911 to serve the community of Port Kells.
Protected by Designation By-law, 1983, No. 7498 (PDF) and Heritage Revitalization Agreement By-law, 2002, No. 14749 (PDF).
Listed on the Canadian Register of Historic Places.