J.C.S. MacKenzie House
Original ownership of this property is tied to John Charles Stuart MacKenzie, 1894.
Heritage Area: Kensington Prairie
Site #: 162
Location: 4252-184 Street
Registered: Dec. 4, 2000
Significance: Architectural, Historical
Description: Built c. 1900-1910, the original portion of this pioneer house was a simple front gable structure with a veranda, since been removed. A large gable-roofed extension was later built to the north, turning it into a T-plan house. Original ownership of the property is tied to John Charles Stuart MacKenzie in 1894. Ownership was transferred to Rhoda E. MacKenzie in 1912.