Seventh Day Adventist Church
See one of the earliest churches associated with the historic White Rock community.
Heritage Area: Douglas
Site #: 176
Location: 16017 8 Avenue
Registered: December 4, 2000
Significance: Historical, Cultural
Description: Built c. 1928, one of the earliest churches associated with the historic White Rock community. Its first reverend was N. McGill. The congregation originally owned the property that extended up the hill, but sold it in the 1940s.
Protected by Heritage Revitalization Agreement By-law, 2012, No. 17700
Heritage Revitalization Agreement Amendment By-law, 2015, No. 18416
Listed on the Canadian Register of Historic Places