St. Helen's Anglican Church
This late Tudor Revivial style Chruch includes a massive bell tower, built in 1911.
Heritage Area: South Westminster
Site #: 3
Location: 10787 128 Street
Registered: May. 27, 1997
Significance: Architectural, Historical
Description: Late Tudor Revival style including flat arches in east windows, side porch timbering, doorways, interior archways and ceiling pitch. Massive bell tower with octagonal light tower, squat vestry tower. Built in 1911 through the donations of W.J. Walker, a Surrey pioneer, to serve the South Westminster community.
Protected by Designation By-law, 1980, No. 6442 (PDF).
Listed on the Canadian Register of Historic Places.