Access applications, forms and fees from the City of Surrey Plumbing Division.
Please note: As of January 2020, a $35 administration fee will be applied to all Plumbing amendments, additions and renovations.
Learn more about the online plumbing permit application.
2020 Plumbing Permit Application Forms
- Plumbing Permit / Fire Sprinkler Application Form - Updated
- Backflow Preventer Application Form - Updated
- Homeowner Plumbing Application Form - Updated
- Plumbing Permit / Fire Sprinkler Amendment Request Form - New
- Backflow Preventer Amendment Request Form - New
- Homeowner Plumbing Permit Amendment Request Form - New
Plumbing Permit Forms
- Certification of Hot Water Heating System Design - Permit Application Letter
- Certification of Hot Water Heating System Design - Completion Letter
- Commercial/Industrial/Multi-Family Water Meter Installation Report
- Geothermal Annex A & B
- Site Servicing Document Package
Plumbing Inspection Guides
- Water Meter Design Criteria and Supplementary Specs
- Heat Exchanger Specs
- Cross Connection Standards and Specifications
- GI Sizing Methodology
- Fire Sprinkler Permit Process Bulletin
- Geothermal System Permit Process Bulletin
- Hydronic/Radiant Heating Designers and Installers Bulletin
Download the drawings for a typical low pressure sewer connection.