Access applications, forms and fees from the City of Surrey Plumbing Division.
A plumbing permit is required under the Surrey Plumbing Bylaw. To apply and pay for certain plumbing permits online, register in person at City Hall and use the online application system. Learn more about the online plumbing permit application.
Please note: As of January 2020, a $35 administration fee will be applied to all Plumbing amendments, additions and renovations.
2020 Plumbing Permit Application Forms
- Plumbing Permit / Fire Sprinkler Application Form - Updated
- Backflow Preventer Application Form - Updated
- Homeowner Plumbing Application Form - Updated
- Plumbing Permit / Fire Sprinkler Amendment Request Form - New
- Backflow Preventer Amendment Request Form - New
- Homeowner Plumbing Permit Amendment Request Form - New
Plumbing Permit Forms
- Certification of Hot Water Heating System Design - Permit Application Letter
- Certification of Hot Water Heating System Design - Completion Letter
- Commercial/Industrial/Multi-Family Water Meter Installation Report
- Geothermal Annex A & B
- Site Servicing Document Package
Plumbing Inspection Guides
- Water Meter Design Criteria and Supplementary Specs
- Heat Exchanger Specs
- Cross Connection Standards and Specifications
- GI Sizing Methodology
- Fire Sprinkler Permit Process Bulletin
- Geothermal System Permit Process Bulletin
- Hydronic/Radiant Heating Designers and Installers Bulletin
Download the drawings for a typical low pressure sewer connection.