Natural Areas Management Plan
Explore Surrey's award-winning Natural Areas Management Plan.
In 2002, Surrey Parks, Recreation & Culture won the BC Recreation and Parks Association's Environmental Leadership Award and the BC Landscape and Nursery Association's Environmental Stewardship Award for our Natural Areas Management Plan.
Download the Natural Area Management Plan Overview or review the individual strategies that make up the plan below:
Natural Areas Management Strategies
- Vegetation Management Strategy
- Fauna Management Strategy
- Access and Recreation Management Strategy
- Tree Hazard Management Strategy
- Fire Management Strategy
- Coarse Woody Debris Management Strategy
- Yard Waste and Refuse Management Strategy
Urban Forest and Park Natural Area Plans
- Blackie Spit Park Wildlife Management Plan
- Green Timbers Access and Recreation Management Plan
- Green Timbers Fire Management Plan
- Sunnyside Acres Access and Recreation Management Plan
- Sunnyside Acres Fire Management Plan
Learn more about Surrey's Parks.