Surrey Sport & Leisure Complex - Aquatics
- This event lasts for 90+ minutes
- Early sign-up
Come for a swim or workout at the Surrey Sport & Leisure Complex.
This fully accessible facility offers registered and drop-in programs for everyone in the community from preschool to seniors. We’re open seven days a week and offer free parking, an Olympic-size swimming pool with lane swimming, Leisure and Tots pools, hot tub, sauna, waterslide and more! You will also find a variety of fitness, spin and aquacize classes to fit all needs and levels of experience, plus a weight room, a café, childminding services and free wi-fi.
Register online or by phone by calling 604-501-5100.
Learn how to book your spot for a drop-in activity in advance.
BC Day Long Weekend
All group fitness classes, aquacise classes and childminding are cancelled from Saturday, July 30 to Monday, August 1.
Summer Facility Hours
Effective July 4, 2016, the pool will close at 9:30pm every day until the fall. The weight room will also be closed at 9:30pm from Monday to Friday.
All patrons will be required to present a Recreation Passcard before entering a City of Surrey Indoor Pool. Recreation Passcards are issued free of charge and include many benefits. See Front Desk staff for more details.
Summer Day Camp Registration
This summer, look to us as Your Summer Day Camps Headquarters! We offer a wide variety of camps for children ages 3-18 and provide extended afternoon hours for day camps through Camp Connections.
Plan your birthday party with us! Choose a birthday party package for your child and we’ll keep your plans on track while the kids celebrate.
- Admissions & Passes
- 50m Olympic size pool with 2 diving boards
- Leisure pool with 160ft water slide, tumble buckets and water toys
- Tots pools for babies and toddlers, small slide
- Moveable floor in the shallow end of the main pool
- Hot tub
- Steam room
- Dry sauna
- Family change rooms
- Available for birthday parties and private bookings
- Weight Room
- Synrgy XM 360
- Landmine, battle ropes, kettlebells
- Four (4) TRX
- Treadmills, elliptical trainers, bikes, stair climbers, rowing machines, arc trainer, lateral-x, seated recumbent elliptical trainers
- Atlantis Selectorized and Hammer Plate loaded weight training equipment
- Bosu balls, balance boards, stability balls, foam rollers, fit bands & medicine balls
- Raised stretching platform
- Precor stretch apparatus
- Dumbells up to 100 pounds and barbells up to 85 pounds
- Fitness Studio
- Yoga mats, straps and blocks
- Dumbbells and body bars
- Resistance bands and balls
- Foam rollers
- Ballet barre
- Seniors (nearby facility)
Admissions & Passes
All prices include any applicable taxes. Prices in effect September 1, 2015 to August 31, 2016. Prices subject to change without notice.
Children & Youth
1 visit: $3.50
1 Month: $32.75
1 Year: $234.25
1 visit: $7.00
1 Month: $63.75
1 Year: $467.00
Get the full list of fees, including student and family rates.
Check out the Summer Drop-In Aquatics Schedule for pool activities.
Free Monthly Swims
Join us for free monthly swims on the third Sunday of each month from 3:00pm to 5:00pm, courtesy of Westminster Savings.
The arena at Surrey Sport & Leisure offers a variety of registered programs on our three rinks and multi-purpose rooms.
Visit the Surrey Sport & Leisure - Arenas page for full details on the arena.
There is no gymnasium at this facility.
Our 10,000 square feet of weight room space is wheelchair accessible and is equipped with TV and free Wi-Fi.
We also offer personal training.
We have 2,000 square feet of fitness studio space with:
Check out the Summer Drop-In Fitness Schedule.
Babies are welcome. Parents must stay on-site while children are in care.
Monday to Thursday: 8:45am-12:00pm and 5:45pm-8:45pm
We have one dedicated preschool classroom. Get more information on preschool programs being offered near you.
There is no youth lounge at this facility, but we do have an outdoor skate park.