Surrey Sport & Leisure Complex - Aquatics
- This event lasts for 90+ minutes
- Early sign-up
Come for a swim or workout at the Surrey Sport & Leisure Complex.
This fully accessible facility offers registered and drop-in programs for everyone in the community from preschool to seniors. We’re open seven days a week and offer free parking, an Olympic-size swimming pool with lane swimming, Leisure and Tots pools, hot tub, sauna, waterslide and more! You will also find a variety of fitness, spin and aquacize classes to fit all needs and levels of experience, plus a weight room, a café, childminding services and free wi-fi.
View the Winter Fitness Drop-In Schedule and the Winter Aquatic Drop-In Schedule for a range of activities and classes. Learn how to book your spot for a drop-in program in advance. Schedules are subject to change without notice.
Drop In Class Cancellations
The following aquafit classes are cancelled from January 3 to February 2:
- Aqua Shallow on Tuesdays at 7:30pm to 8:30pm
- Aqua Shallow on Wednesdays at 10am to 11am
- Aqua Shallow on Thursdays at 6am to 7am
Recreation Pass Promotion
Start 2017 with a healthy and active lifestyle! Buy a 1-Year Recreation Pass between December 1, 2016 and January 31, 2017 and receive an extra month free. A 1-Year Recreation Pass gives you city-wide access to our weight rooms, drop-in gyms, fitness classes, public swimming and skating all year long. Family, children and senior pricing is available.
All patrons will be required to present a Recreation Passcard before entering a City of Surrey Indoor Pool. Recreation Passcards are issued free of charge and include many benefits. See Front Desk staff for more details.
Plan your birthday party with us! Choose a birthday party package for your child and we’ll keep your plans on track while the kids celebrate.
- Admission & Passes
- 50m Olympic size pool with 2 diving boards
- Leisure pool with 160ft water slide, tumble buckets and water toys
- Tots pools for babies and toddlers, small slide
- Moveable floor in the shallow end of the main pool
- Hot tub
- Steam room
- Dry sauna
- Family change rooms
- Available for birthday parties and private bookings
- Weight Room
- Synrgy XM 360
- Landmine, battle ropes, kettlebells
- Four (4) TRX
- Treadmills, elliptical trainers, bikes, stair climbers, rowing machines, arc trainer, lateral-x, seated recumbent elliptical trainers
- Atlantis Selectorized and Hammer Plate loaded weight training equipment
- Bosu balls, balance boards, stability balls, foam rollers, fit bands & medicine balls
- Raised stretching platform
- Precor stretch apparatus
- Dumbbells up to 100 pounds and barbells up to 85 pounds
- Fitness Studio
- Yoga mats, straps and blocks
- Dumbbells and body bars
- Resistance bands and balls
- Foam rollers
- Ballet barre
- Seniors (nearby facility)
Admission & Passes
Enjoy savings by purchasing swipe, 1-month or 1-year passes if you plan to participate regularly. Use your recreation pass at any facility for drop-in: swim, skating, fitness, weights, sports and more! Fees are valid from September 1, 2016, to August 31, 2017, and are subject to change without notice. Our 1-month and 1-year passes are valid at all City-operated facilities. All prices include taxes.
Child & Youth
1 Month: $34.00
1 Year: $243.25
1 Month: $66.25
1 Year: $485.25
See the full list of fees, including student, senior and family passes. Recreation passes can be purchased online by visiting . We also offer a Leisure Access Program to provide passes at a reduced cost to residents in financial need.
Our pool features the following:
Check out the Winter Aquatic Drop-In Schedule for pool activities.
The arena at Surrey Sport & Leisure offers a variety of registered programs on our three rinks and multi-purpose rooms. Visit the Surrey Sport & Leisure - Arenas page for full details.
There is no gymnasium at this facility.
Our 10,000 square foot weight room is wheelchair accessible and is equipped with TV and free Wi-Fi. It also includes:
We also offer personal training.
We have 2,000 square feet of fitness studio space with:
Check out the View the Winter Fitness Drop-In Schedule for a range of activities and classes.
We have one preschool classroom at our facility.
There is no youth lounge at this facility, but we do have an outdoor skate park.