Surrey Sport & Leisure Complex - Aquatics
- This event lasts for 90+ minutes
- Early sign-up
- Drop-In Child Minding - Preschool 8:45AM - 12:00PM
- Swim - Aquacize 10:30AM - 11:15AM
Shallow End (12/25/12):
- Drop-In Fitness: Zumba - Adult 10:40AM - 11:40AM
Studio: Dance themes, using a fusion of Latin and international music, create a dynamic, exciting and effective fitness workout.
Come for a swim or workout at the Surrey Sport & Leisure Complex.
This fully accessible facility offers registered and drop-in programs for everyone in the community from preschool to seniors. We’re open seven days a week and offer free parking, an Olympic-size swimming pool with lane swimming, Leisure and Tots pools, hot tub, sauna, waterslide and more! You will also find a variety of fitness, spin and aquacize classes to fit all needs and levels of experience, plus a weight room, a café, childminding services and free wi-fi.
Find a program that’s right for you in the Fall Recreation Guide. Registration is now open!
Register online or by phone by calling 604-501-5100.
View the Fall Aquatics Drop-In Schedule for public swimming and aquacise fitness classes from September 6 to December 17. Browse the Fall Fitness Drop-In Schedule for fitness classes and child minding from September 6 to December 16.
Swim Meet - Thursday, October 27 from 7am to 5pm
- All morning aquacize classes are cancelled.
Halloween - Monday, October 31
- Evening fitness classes and childminding are cancelled.
Remembrance Day - Friday, November 11
- All fitness classes, aquacize and childminding are cancelled.
Deep Water Aquacize Cancellation
- Deep Water Aquacize on Fridays at 7:15pm to 8:15pm is cancelled for the fall season.
Shallow Aquacize Class - New Time this Fall!
Join us for an active, early work out in the pool on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 6am to 7am. This new shallow aquatic class time will be offered for the entire fall season and is a great way kick start your morning.
Free Westminster Savings Swims
This fall Surrey Sport and Leisure Complex will offer additional Free Westminster Savings Swims to the regular schedule due to Newton Recreation Centre's pool closure. Find a time that fits your schedule and visit one of the following indoor pools with your family and friends.
All patrons will be required to present a Recreation Passcard before entering a City of Surrey Indoor Pool. Recreation Passcards are issued free of charge and include many benefits. See Front Desk staff for more details.
Plan your birthday party with us! Choose a birthday party package for your child and we’ll keep your plans on track while the kids celebrate.
- Admission & Passes
- 50m Olympic size pool with 2 diving boards
- Leisure pool with 160ft water slide, tumble buckets and water toys
- Tots pools for babies and toddlers, small slide
- Moveable floor in the shallow end of the main pool
- Hot tub
- Steam room
- Dry sauna
- Family change rooms
- Available for birthday parties and private bookings
- Weight Room
- Synrgy XM 360
- Landmine, battle ropes, kettlebells
- Four (4) TRX
- Treadmills, elliptical trainers, bikes, stair climbers, rowing machines, arc trainer, lateral-x, seated recumbent elliptical trainers
- Atlantis Selectorized and Hammer Plate loaded weight training equipment
- Bosu balls, balance boards, stability balls, foam rollers, fit bands & medicine balls
- Raised stretching platform
- Precor stretch apparatus
- Dumbells up to 100 pounds and barbells up to 85 pounds
- Fitness Studio
- Yoga mats, straps and blocks
- Dumbbells and body bars
- Resistance bands and balls
- Foam rollers
- Ballet barre
- Seniors (nearby facility)
Admission & Passes
Enjoy savings by purchasing swipe, 1-month or 1-year passes if you plan to participate regularly. Use your recreation pass at any facility for drop-in: swim, skating, fitness, weights, sports and more! Fees are valid from September 1, 2016, to August 31, 2017, and are subject to change without notice. Our 1-month and 1-year passes are valid at all City-operated facilities. All prices include taxes.
Child & Youth
1 Month: $34.00
1 Year: $243.25
1 Month: $66.25
1 Year: $485.25
See the full list of fees, including student, senior and family passes.
The City of Surrey also offers a Leisure Access Program to provide passes at a reduced cost to residents in financial need.
Check out the Fall Drop-In Aquatics Schedule for pool activities.
Free Monthly Swims
Join us for free monthly swims on the third Sunday of each month from 3pm to 5pm, courtesy of Westminster Savings.
The arena at Surrey Sport & Leisure offers a variety of registered programs on our three rinks and multi-purpose rooms.
Visit the Surrey Sport & Leisure - Arenas page for full details on the arena.
There is no gymnasium at this facility.
Our 10,000 square feet of weight room space is wheelchair accessible and is equipped with TV and free Wi-Fi.
We also offer personal training.
We have 2,000 square feet of fitness studio space with:
Check out the Fall Drop-In Fitness Schedule.
We have one dedicated preschool classroom. Get more information on preschool programs being offered near you.
There is no youth lounge at this facility, but we do have an outdoor skate park.