Browse and register for programs at parks, recreation or arts facilities in Surrey.
Fall 2020 Programs
We are pleased to offer a limited selection of low risk activities for all age groups. Activities offered may be scaled up or down based on demand and public safety and may be in different locations to allow for adequate physical distancing.
All activities must be pre-registered and will follow strict guidelines to ensure the health and safety of both patrons and staff.
How to Register
- Register online
- Log in to review your recreation account information.
- By phone: 604-501-5100
As we reopen recreation facilities, annual Recreation Passes may be reactivated by request. If you plan to visit seven times or more in a month, reactivating your membership is the best value.
To reactivate, either email PRCcustomerservice@surrey.ca with your name, phone number and pass ID number and a customer service agent will confirm your reactivation within 48 hours OR call 604.501.5100 Monday to Friday between 8:30 am-4:30 pm.
Follow step-by-step guides on how to navigate your account, register for an activity or cancel a registration in our new online registration system.
- Registration for activities is now weekly and begins 1 week prior starting on Sundays at 9pm.
- Registration remains open until the activity begins.
- All registrants need a MySurrey account to register. Create one ahead of time if you don’t already have one.
- We recommend using Chrome as your browser for the best experience.
- If you're having issues registering online, read our frequently asked questions.
- If online early, refresh screen when registration opens.
- Visit our New Online Registration System page for more information including video tutorials and guides.
Call Centre Hours of Operation
- Monday to Friday: 8:30am to 4:30pm
- Sunday: 9pm to 11pm for weekly registration
- Closed: Saturday and Statutory Holidays
Do not come to the recreation centre unless you have received a confirmation call that a spot has become available. Only those with confirmed bookings will be allowed inside.