Find your next outdoor activity or family adventure. With hundreds of parks and high-quality amenities, there’s an outdoor activity for everyone to enjoy.
Connect through nature and play. We believe that access to nature and outdoor spaces helps develop an engaged and healthy community. That’s why we work to provide beautiful, clean and safe park spaces for you to enjoy.
Surrey Youth Stewardship Squad
Join us to remove invasive plants, plant trees and shrubs, clean up litter, and enhance habitat within Surrey Parks. Bring your friends - all youth aged 13 to 18 are welcome. No experience required.
Help look after Surrey parks
As stewards of Surrey’s parkland, we are committed to sustainability and building a legacy for future generations. When visiting one of our many beautiful parks, please consider your environmental impact.
- Stay on trails and open lawns. Do not pick, trample or remove plants, flowers, berries or other natural items. Leave things how you found them.
- Pack it in, pack it out. Pack your waste out of the park and dispose of it appropriately at home. Do not leave unnatural items in parks (e.g. painted rocks, fairy houses).
- Give wildlife space. Watch animals from trails to minimize stress. Do not feed them or disturb their nests. Animals are safer and healthier when they don't become accustomed to people.
- Stay out of the water. Footsteps can stir up silt in streams (which can suffocate fish and destroy spawning habitat) and crush salmon eggs. Do not create new trails to access creeks.
- Keep your dog on a leash unless you are visiting a designated off-leash dog park.
- Preserve biodiversity in Surrey. Keep invasive plants out of our parks by disposing of yard waste in your organic cart.