Make an impact by helping clean litter from a park near you!
Come together to help keep our parks clean and beautiful. Park Cleanups are an easy and fun way for you to volunteer and make a difference in your community. Join Parks staff at various parks through the spring, summer and fall to participate in these group cleanup initiatives. Together we can make a difference and build a greener, healthier, and safer community.
Park cleanup schedule
Check back for 2024 cleanup dates.
How to join
Drop by while we're at the park, or sign up ahead of time as a registered City of Surrey volunteer.
Look for a tent and staff to find us in the park. We'll check you in and get you started.
Registered volunteers with the City of Surrey can sign up through their MyImpactPage account. Volunteers can log hours, gain new skills and make a difference!
How to sign-up to attend as a volunteer:
- Go to MyImpactPage.
- Log-in to your MyImpactPage or create an account.
- By creating a MyImpactPage account you will become a registered volunteer with the City of Surrey.
- Review the volunteer position.
- Sign up for your desired Park Cleanup session.
What we provide
- Safety training
- Litter pickers
- Litter collection buckets or bags
What to bring
Close toed-shoes (no sandals, please!)
Water in your reusable bottle