Volunteering at the City of Surrey is an enriching, fulfilling experience. By becoming a City of Surrey Volunteer, you can help support the community we're all a part of.
Transforming our Community Together
Our volunteer opportunities span city wide, so we need and appreciate help with all kinds of tasks. Volunteers do everything from supporting people who must evacuate their homes to dog walking, park clean up to face painting, guest registration to swim instruction assistance. With so many volunteer opportunities, we'll be sure to find a fit for your skills and interests.
"My favourite part was meeting people involved with the arts in our city like our Poet Laureate. It was really exciting and a new experience."
- Punar, City of Surrey Volunteer
How to Volunteer with the City of Surrey
- Find a volunteer opportunity
- Review the volunteer position and the requirements for that role
- Follow application instructions on the volunteer position description
Looking for an immediate opportunity? Check out these quick start programs:
- Nature Work Parties - All Ages
- Surrey Youth Stewardship Squad (13-18 years old)
- Partners in Parks Programs
Contact us at Volunteer Resources if you have any questions. Our staff make every effort possible to return your emails and voicemail messages within two business days. Our office is open Monday - Friday 8:30am-4:30pm.
Location: City Hall - Healthy Communities, Level One 13450 104 Avenue, Surrey BC V3T1V8
How to Volunteer with the Surrey RCMP
Apply to the Surrey RCMP Volunteer Program.
Crime prevention programs include:
- Speed Watch
- Lock Out Auto Crime
- Stolen Auto Recovery
- Community engagement opportunities