Learn about the grant opportunities available to your organization, business, or neighbourhood improvement project in Surrey.
The City of Surrey awards hundreds of grants each year to community and cultural groups, sports organizations, individuals and businesses.
Learn more about the options available to you.
Arts & Culture Grants
Our Cultural Grants support a wide range of arts and cultural activity in Surrey. Grants are awarded annually to not-for-profit organizations. The application period is from September to October.
Our Community Grants support non-profit groups and organizations in providing beneficial services to the community. The application period is typically August to September.
Sport Surrey Grants
Sport Surrey Grants support sporting events that have the potential to bring economic and community benefits to the City.
Neighbourhood Enhancement Grants
Improve your neighbourhood with a Neighbourhood Enhancement Grant. Apply anytime.
These grants help event organizers cover public safety costs. Review our Policing Grant Guidelines and download a an application to learn more. Apply anytime.
Business Beautification Grants
Attract more customers with a Business Beautification Grant. Apply anytime.
For more information about our grant programs, please contact:
- Arts & Culture Grants - email@example.com
- Business Beautification Grants - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Community Grants - email@example.com
- Council Initiative Fund - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Event Grants - FEST@surrey.ca
- Neighbourhood Enhancement Grants - email@example.com
- Sports Grants - firstname.lastname@example.org