It's your Surrey, have your say! Use your voice to help shape your community.
CitySpeaks is a quick and easy way to have your say about important decisions that matter to you.
Join CitySpeaks today! – It only takes about 3 minutes.
- Receive email invitations to complete online surveys (no more than 2 per month)
- Add your opinions and thoughts to topics that interest you.
- Influence decisions affecting you and your community
Past Survey Results
We share data results with the general public once they are compiled and processed by staff as part of future reports.
Examples of recent surveys from the past year shared with CitySpeaks members include:
- Newton-King George Blvd Plan (July 2020)
- Fleetwood Plan (August 2020)
- Surrey's Electric Vehicle Strategy (January 2020)
- Fleetwood Plan (December 2019)
- Semiahmoo Town Centre Plan (November 2019)
- Commercial Truck Parking in Surrey - (October 2019)
- Nicomekl Riverfront Park (August 2019)
- Surrey Canada Day Report Summary - (August 2019)
- Surrey Fusion Festival Report Summary - (August 2019)
- Bear Creek Park Athletics Centre - (August 2019)
- Semiahmoo Town Centre Plan Survey - (July 2019)
- Surrey Communications & Community Engagement Report Summary - (April 2019)
- Surrey Recycling Contamination Report Summary - (March 2019)
- Semiahmoo Town Centre Report Summary - (March 2019)
- Surrey District Energy Awareness Report Summary - (November 2018)
- Surrey Tree Lighting Festival Report Summary - (November 2018)
When compiling data, the City uses multiple engagement methods to help shape decisions including open surveys, focus groups, open houses, public meetings and steering group meetings.
Why We Survey
CitySpeaks Surveys are an important data set as the methodology conducted uses scientific research methods to help ensure the results are representative of the entire community. This way City planners and decision-makers receive accurate insights from the community and know the results reflect those of the community.
As the City conducts 200+ surveys a year, the best way to keep informed on engagement topics and see data is to join CitySpeaks.
Beyond the CitySpeaks member panel, the City administers many open invitation surveys to all residents and interested parties to share their opinions on the same topics as addressed in CitySpeaks. We call these either Open Community or Active Surveys. See available surveys.