Your MySurrey account brings many services together with one account. It is an easy, secure way to access payments and requests from any device.
How to Register
We recommend using Google Chrome as your web browser for the best experience.
Follow these steps to register for a MySurrey account:
- Select MYSURREY at the top of any page on Surrey.ca
- Select Register
- Select Sign Up and fill in the form
- We will send you an email to verify your account. Open the email and click the link.
You are now ready to sign in and access online services.
In the past, online City services formed with separate accounts, each with unique usernames and passwords. This meant having different accounts for different online services.
With your MySurrey account you can access many services from one account. This makes it easier to:
- Remember log-in credentials
- Update information
- Access history of requested services
- Manage data in one place
Services connected to MySurrey
For some of these services, having an account is optional. This means that you can use the service as a guest user without having to sign in. Connected services are:
- Activities Registration
- Single Family Building Permit
- Report a Problem (optional)
- News and Updates subscriptions (optional)
- Invoice Payments (optional)
- Large Item Pickup (optional)
- Fire Information Request (optional)
- Traffic Camera Footage (optional)
- ESC Supervisor Reports
- Electrical Permits
- Plumbing Permits
Separate account required
These services still require an separate account and are not accessible through your MySurrey account:
- Surrey Civic Theatres tickets
- Building Inspections
- Business Licences
- Dog Licensing
- Paying for Property Taxes
- Property Information
No account required
These services do not require an account:
- Building Records Searches
- Community Care Licence Inspections
- Development/Building Inquiries
- Fire Safety Plan Reviews
- Freedom of Information Requests
- Parking Tickets
- Project IRIS Camera Registries
- Property Taxes & Utilities Inquiries
- Secondary Suite Fee Inquiries
- Shelter Animal Bed Donations
- Traffic Obstruction Permits
- Tree & Landscaping Permits
- Waste Cart Exchanges and Upgrades
Although there is no need to have a MySurrey account for these services, in the future we will explore ways to provide you with the option of accessing these services through your existing MySurrey account.
Find help with registration for Parks, Recreation, and Culture activities. This includes:
- Registering for an activity
- Cancelling an activity
- Questions about your account
You can also contact our call centre at 604-501-5100 Monday to Friday from 8:30am to 4:30pm for help.