Download the MySurrey app to access all your Surrey apps in one convenient place.
MySurrey app brings the City's mobile services together.
The MySurrey app is the first of its kind for B.C. municipalities and makes it easier for Surrey residents to access a variety of City information from their mobile device.
This one-stop-shop includes existing mobile apps like Rethink Waste and Report a Problem as well as introduce new services for our users including News, Events, Job listings, Bike Routes and Parking.
- Compatible for use on all smartphone and tablet devices
- Detects if other City apps are already installed and will either launch them or direct users to download them when selected
- Has a youth-friendly listing of the closest skate parks, youth centres, pools and arenas
- Locates the closest libraries, off-lease dog parks, tennis courts, water parks, arenas, and provides information including hours of operation and features available at that location
- Allows users to easily add city events to their smartphone calendar and share city events and news stories over email or social media.
- Integrated with Dinesafe Surrey, which allows you to see local restaurant health inspections
- Download the iPhone MySurrey app from the iTunes App Store
- Download the Android MySurrey app from Google Play
For questions or comments, please contact Sean Simpson, IT Manager at 604-591-4730 or firstname.lastname@example.org.