Admissions & Passes
Find out about admission fees and value passes for our recreation facilities.
General Admission and Passes
At Recreation Surrey, our mission is to build healthy communities where people of all ages and abilities can be active and engaged. Whether you are just getting started or visit regularly, we have a variety of passes to suit your needs.
Recreation Surrey passes are valid at all City operated indoor pools, arenas, and recreation facilities. Passes are non-transferable and non-refundable. All admissions and passes listed below are for drop-in activities at any of our recreation facilities. Looking for recurring programs? Check out our seasonal Recreation Guide.
3 Ways to Buy
- By phone at 604-501-5100
- At any City of Surrey recreation facility
MY Fun Pass
On sale now!
Keep your kids ages 5-12 active during the school year! For $112, children can enjoy unlimited, drop-in access to swimming, skating, gym sports, MYzone and MYgame programs after school, on weekends and during school holidays from from September 6, 2022 to June 30, 2023.
Take advantage of our payment plan option and pay 50% upon registration and the remaining 50% on February 1, 2023.
Annual Recreation Pass Rates
Includes drop in weight room, fitness classes, swimming, skating and gymnasium sports.
- Adult - $539.50
- Student/Senior - $404.50
- Child/Youth - $269.75
- Senior 70+ - $135.00
- Family - $1079.00
- Best value if you visit at least twice a week. Eligible for monthly payment plan. Cancel anytime for a $5 withdrawal fee. No sign-up fees.
- Every annual Children’s Recreation Pass includes free membership to MYzone & MYgame.
- A family pass can include a maximum of two adults (minimum one parent/guardian) and their dependent children, ages 18 years or younger. Great for active families.
- A free Seniors Services Membership (value $25/year) is included with every annual Seniors Recreation Pass.
- Youth Aged 10-18 will receive a free youth membership with every youth annual recreation pass purchased.
Monthly Recreation Pass Rates
Best value for those who are looking for short-term options.
- Adult - $73.75
- Student/Senior - $55.25
- Child/Youth - $37.00
- Senior 70+ - $18.50
- Family - $147.50
5, 10 and 20 Swipe Passes
Best value for those who are new to our facilities and want to try us out with our discounted 5, 10 or 20 swipe passes. Swipe passes expire after two years from date of purchase.
5 Swipe Pass Rates
- Adult - $34.50
- Student/Senior - $26.25
- Child/Youth - $18.00
- Senior 70+ - $8.50
10 Swipe Pass Rates
- Adult - $65.25
- Student/Senior - $49.50
- Child/Youth - $33.75
- Senior 70+ - $15.75
20 Swipe Pass Rates
- Adult - $116.00
- Student/Senior - $88.00
- Child/Youth - $60.00
- Senior 70+ - $28.00
Single Visit Drop-In Rates
Best value for occasional users. Drop-in rates are valid September 1, 2021, to August 31, 2022, subject to change without notice. All prices include taxes.
- Child/Youth (2 to 18 Years) - $3.75
- Adults (19 to 59 Years) - $7.25
- Student/Seniors (60 to 69) - $5.50
- Senior (70+ Years) - $1.75
- Infant (under 2 years) - Free
Terms & Conditions
Cancelling an Annual Pass
A $5 fee will be charged to cancel any annual pass.
Returned or Declined Payments
Failure to comply with the payment schedule for annual passes may result in being withdrawn. Clients will be notified if payment is declined. Passes will be cancelled if no payment is received after 7 days. Clients must provide payment for any outstanding balances on their account.
Annual Pass Extensions
Annual passes can be suspended and extended, once, for up to three months. Extensions have no monetary/cash value.
All City of Surrey recreation facilities require patrons to present a Recreation Passcard before entering. The Recreation Passcard is free of charge and connects to your account. Learn about the benefits of having a Recreation Passcard.
Code of Conduct
This Code of Conduct identifies the standard of behaviour that is expected in Surrey Parks, Recreation and Culture facilities.
- Respect the dignitary and spirit of all participants.
- Treat all participants fairly and equitably.
- Engage in Fair Play by respecting the rules of the activity and/or the facility.
- Do not take part in or tolerate behaviour that frightens, embarrasses, demoralizes, or negatively affects the self-esteem of anyone.
- Promote language and behaviour that encourages participation. Abusive, disrespectful, or violent language or actions by anyone will not be tolerated.
- Respect public property and the property of others.
Individuals and/or organizations who do not adhere to the Code of Conduct will be requested to leave the facility immediately. Depending on the severity of the incident, a further ban from all City facilities may be imposed.
Exclusion of Liability – Assumption of Risk
As a condition of participation, the registrant assumes all risk of personal injury, death or property loss resulting from any cause whatsoever, including but not limited to the inherent risks related to participation in the program, activity, or sport which this receipt relates, or negligence, breach of contract of statutory duty of care on the part of the City of Surrey and its employees and agents.
The participant agrees that the City of Surrey and its employees and agents shall not be liable for any such personal injury, death or property loss and releases the City of Surrey, and its employees and agents and waives all claims with respect thereto.
Your Personal Information
The personal information that you provide during the registration process is collected and used under the authority of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act. Your email information is used only for the purpose of administering recreation and cultural programs, informing you of our services and benefits through season e-bulletins (with built in opt out capabilities), and for statistical purposes.
Drop-In Activities & Programs
Currently, there is no withdrawal fee for drop-in activities or programs valued under $250 until the end of 2022. Learn how to withdraw from your activity on our Registration Help page.
- For year-long preschool and Before and After School Care programs valued over $1,000, a $50 fee will apply.
- For any other registered program valued over $250, a $25 fee will apply. After programs costs are committed, the extra fees for committed costs are not refundable.
- Birthday Party cancellation fee is $25.
Follow City of Surrey on Social Media
Follow us for daily news and updates, event invitations, program information, and deadline reminders.