Fraser Heights Recreation Centre
Address and Contact Information
10588 – 160 Street, Surrey, BC V4N 0A1
Hours of Operation
Monday to Friday: 7am to 10pm
Saturday and Sunday: 8am to 8pm
Statutory Holidays: 8am to 4pm
BC Day Hours: Monday, August 3rd
All drop in programs outside of these hours will be cancelled for the day.
Sign up for Summer Day Camps today!
Check out our weekly schedule to see all of the camps we offer!
Fitness & Gymnasium Drop In Schedules
View or print a copy of our facility drop in schedule. Please note that drop in schedules are subject to change.
About Fraser Heights Recreation Centre
The Fraser Heights Recreation Centre is located at the entrance to the Fraser Heights neighbourhood, next to the youth park, basketball court, tennis courts, and sports fields. The recreation centre has been recently renovated and offers programs suitable for all members of the community.
The recreation centre offers:
- A 5000-square foot weight room
- A fitness studio
- 2 Full size gymnasiums
- 5 Multipurpose rooms
- Registered and drop in programs, including fitness, for all ages
- Childminding services
There are 3 ways to find programs in Fraser Heights:
- Use the search tool for registered programs and
- Browse the Guildford & Fraser Heights Community Recreation Guide
- Browse the online Surrey Recreation Guide
Thursday, September 03, 2015Select a different day
- This event lasts for 90+ minutes
- Early sign-up
- Drop-In Child Minding - Preschool 9:00AM - 11:00AM
- Drop-In Fitness: Step and Sculpt - Adult 9:15AM - 10:15AM
Multi Purpose Room #4: Challenge yourself to focus on proper technique to get the most our of a workout starting with step cardio and finishing off with punches and kicks or with body sculpt using balls, band and weights.
- Drop-In Sport: Badminton - 55+ 9:15AM - 11:00AM
- Drop-In Stay Play - Parent_Tot 9:30AM - 11:00AM