Fraser Heights Recreation Centre
Address and Contact Information
10588 – 160 Street, Surrey, BC V4N 0A1
Hours of Operation
Monday to Friday: 7am to 10pm
Saturday and Sunday: 8am to 8pm
Statutory Holidays: 8am to 4pm
Sign up for Summer Day Camps today!
Check out our weekly schedule to see all of the camps we offer!
Calling all vendors:
Saturday, July 25th Fraser Heights Rec Centre is hosting an Outdoor Market leading up to our annual Movie Under the Stars event. We are currently looking for a variety of family-friendly vendors who would like to participate.
For more information please see our vendor application form.
Application deadline is July 13th.
Fitness & Gymnasium Drop In Schedules
View or print a copy of our facility drop in schedule. Please note that drop in schedules are subject to change.
About Fraser Heights Recreation Centre
The Fraser Heights Recreation Centre is located at the entrance to the Fraser Heights neighbourhood, next to the youth park, basketball court, tennis courts, and sports fields. The recreation centre has been recently renovated and offers programs suitable for all members of the community.
The recreation centre offers:
- A 5000-square foot weight room
- A fitness studio
- 2 Full size gymnasiums
- 5 Multipurpose rooms
- Registered and drop in programs, including fitness, for all ages
- Childminding services
There are 3 ways to find programs in Fraser Heights:
- Use the search tool for registered programs and
- Browse the Guildford & Fraser Heights Community Recreation Guide
- Browse the online Surrey Recreation Guide
Monday, July 06, 2015Select a different day
- This event lasts for 90+ minutes
- Early sign-up
- Drop-In Fitness: Step Interval - Adult 7:00PM - 8:00PM
Multi Purpose Room #4: High energy workout combining step intervals and muscle conditioning exercises.
- Drop-In Sport: Badminton - Adult - Early Sign-Up 7:15PM - 9:45PM
Gymnasium 1: Sign-Up Early