Newton Recreation Centre
Address and contact information
13730 - 72 Avenue
Surrey, BC V3W 2P4
Hours of operation
*The facility is open reduced hours on Friday April 3, 2015 & Monday April 6, 2015 - 8:00am - 8:00pm.
Check out our schedules for specific session times:
- Easter Long Weekend, effective Friday April 3 - Monday April 6, 2015
- Drop-in Aquatics Schedule(includes pool and drop-in aquacise)
- Drop-in Fitness & Gymnasium Schedule(includes drop-in fitness, weight room, gymnasium and youth)
There are 3 ways to find programs in Newton:
- Use the search tool and WebReg
- Browse the Newton Community Recreation Guide
- Browse the online Surrey Recreation Guide
About the Newton Recreation Centre
The Newton Recreation Centre, formerly known as the Newton Wave Pool, now includes a new gymnasium, weight room, , spin bikes, fitness room, multi-purpose rooms and the only wrestling room in all of Surrey's recreation centres. We offer a variety of drop-in and registered programs for preschool, children, youth, adults and seniors.
Our new gymnasium features:
- Gym floor made of Connor ElastiPlus, a polyurethane flooring system
- 7200-square foot gymnasium lined for 1 standard basketball court or 2 volleyball courts
Check out the Wave Pool. Our waves are the biggest in the West! The wave pool provides fun and excitement for swimmers of all ages. Public swims are full of great activities and prizes for children.
Features include a Pirates Water Fortress, 63-metre long waterslide, and much more.
Join us for programs like Adult Swim, Women's Only Swims, and birthday parties. Come for a free swim, sponsored by Westminster Savings, on the second Sunday of each month from 6:00pm to 8:00pm.
Personal training is available with a selection of trainers to choose from. Fill out a request in the Personal Trainer Brochure or complete the personal trainer request form and one of our trainers will contact you.
We're happy to answer any questions regarding programs, rental opportunities, or community projects. Everyone is welcome!
Saturday, April 18, 2015Select a different day
- This event lasts for 90+ minutes
- Early sign-up