Consultant – External Audit Services
BDO Canada LLP
Revised October 8, 2020
Request for Proposals
The City of Surrey invites professional firms to provide:
- Financial Statement Audit Services; and
- Consulting Services, as determined by the City.
It is the City’s intent to select from qualified professional firms with expertise in providing external audit services for the following:
- City of Surrey;
- Surrey Public Library;
- Surrey Homelessness and Housing Society (SHHS) as it relates to consolidation within the City’s financial statements;
- Innovation Boulevard Corporation (IBC) and Innovation Boulevard Society (IBS) as it relates to consolidation within the City’s financial statements;
- Surrey City Development Corporation (SCDC); and,
- Logging Ditch Improvement District.
The City requests separate quotes for items (A) and (B) above as well as financial statement audit quotes for each entity mentioned above.
Addendum No. 1 (.pdf)
Issue Date: June 6, 2017
If the City determines that an amendment is required to this RFP, the City Representative will issue a written addendum by posting it on the BC Bid Website at www.bcbid.gov.bc.ca (the “BC Bid Website”) and the City Website at www.surrey.ca (the “City Website”) that will form part of this RFP. It is the responsibility of Proponents to check the BC Bid Website and the City Website for addenda. The only way this RFP may be added to, or amended in any way, is by a formal written addendum. No other communication, whether written or oral, from any person will affect or modify the terms of this RFP or may be relied upon by any Proponent. By delivery of a Proposal, Proponent is deemed to have received, accepted and understood the entire RFP, including any and all addenda.
All inquiries related to this RFP should be directed in writing to the person named below.