Janitorial Services Sourcing Initiative - Various Sites
Shortlisted have been notified.
Revised January 27, 2020
Request for Expressions of Interest and Statements of Qualifications
It is anticipated that the scope of Services comprises the furnishing of all labour, materials, tools, equipment and transportation and daily supervision necessary for the complete and satisfactory janitorial cleaning services for various sites as follows:
- City Centre Library, 10350 University Drive, Surrey, BC
- Semiahmoo Library, 1815 -152nd Street, Surrey, BC
- Ocean Park Library, 12854 - 17th Avenue, Surrey, BC
- Fleetwood Library, 15996 – 84th Avenue, Surrey, BC
- South Surrey Operations Center, 16666 - 24 Avenue, Surrey, BC
The City anticipates that the scope of the Services may include, but not limited to:
- Provision of labour, materials and equipment for the provision of Services;
- Maintain trash / garbage collection throughout the facility;
- Floor and stairway/staircase cleaning and maintenance;
- Washroom cleaning and servicing of dispensers;
- Cleaning of walls, ceilings and doors;
- Cleaning and disinfecting hard surfaces;
- Carpet, drape and upholstery cleaning;
- Interior glass cleaning throughout [no smears, fingerprints, etc.];
- Interior elevator and vestibules;
- Interior and exterior doorway entrance floor surface; and
- Immediate exterior of the facilities [e.g. litter control, sweeping as needed].
RFEOI/SOQ document for download:
Janitorial Services Sourcing Initiative (.pdf)
Attachment 1 - Industry Engagement Registration Form (.pdf)
Prefer to receive the Industry Engagement Registration Form on or before January 8, 2019.
Date: January 9, 2019
Time: 3:00 pm
Location: City Centre Library 10350 University Drive, Surrey, BC
If the City determines that an amendment is required to this RFEOI/SOQ, the City Representative will issue a written addendum by posting it on the BC Bid Website at www.bcbid.gov.bc.ca (the “BC Bid Website”) and the City Website at www.surrey.ca (the “City Website”) that will form part of this RFEOI/SOQ. No amendment of any kind to the RFEOI/SOQ is effective unless it is posted in a formal written addendum on the City Website.
All inquiries related to this RFEOI/SOQ should be directed in writing to the person named below.