Supply of Air Purifier Respirators and Related Accessories
Submissions under review
Revised July 9, 2021
Richard D. Oppelt
Manager, Procurement Services
Tel: (604) 590-7274
REQUEST FOR QUOTATIONS
Through this Request for Quotations (RFQ), Surrey Police Service (SPS) is inviting quotations from suppliers (each, a “Contractor”) for the supply of goods described in Part 2 – Scope/Specifications. SPS intends to select one or more Contractors to meet the requirements of this RFQ.
1. Scope. Supply of goods, spare parts, items and accessories as described in this Schedule (the “Goods”), and all ancillary and related services.
2. Standards. All Goods to be new from factory (not remanufactured, reconditioned, seconds, or surplus), the current production model and configuration at time of requisition, unless otherwise specified by SPS, and meet or exceed legal requirements and national or industry standards and codes.
3. Quantities. Quantities ordered will be based on approved budgets and operational needs.
4. Requisition of Goods. Requisitions may be issued from time to time over the Term.
5. Delivery. The Contractor will provide SPS 24 hours’ prior notice of each delivery of the Goods.
6. Estimated Delivery Date. Unless otherwise agreed by SPS, for the initial order, Goods will be requisitioned for delivery promptly after award of contract.
7. Substitutions during Term. If technology and models change during the Term, SPS may accept substitutions for, or changes to, the Goods at the relevant time through Change Order.
Addenda will be posted to: www.bcbid.gov.bc.ca and www.surrey.ca . If SPS delivered this RFQ directly to Contractors, SPS may deliver addenda directly to those Contractors.
All inquiries related to this RFQ should be directed in writing to the contact person named above.