Environmental Services for the Engineering Department - Annual Capital Program (2020-2024)
Shortlisted have been notified.
Revised September 30, 2020
Request for Expressions of Interest and Statements of Qualifications
The City of Surrey invites qualified respondents to submit a Statement of Qualifications (SOQ) for Environmental consulting services.
SCOPE OF SERVICES
The City seeks to pre-qualify Environmental Consultants who can support the Engineering Department’s Annual Capital Program by providing the following services, under the guidance of appropriately Qualified Environmental Professionals:
- Habitat assessments and bird nest surveys;
- Stream classification assessments and determinations;
- Environmental impact assessment;
- Federal and Provincial Environmental Assessments
- Environmental permitting submissions for works guided by provincial and federal legislation (i.e., Water Sustainability Act (WSA), Fisheries Act, Wildlife Act, etc.);
- Innovative approaches for fish and fish habitat protection and restoration;
- Aquatic salvages;
- Invasive species management;
- Erosion and sediment control plans for the protection of fish and fish habitat;
- Species at Risk management and permitting;
- Environmental monitoring of construction activities;
- Development of construction environmental management plans; and
If the City determines that an amendment is required to this RFEOI/SOQ, the City Representative will issue a written addendum by posting it on the BC Bid Website at www.bcbid.gov.bc.ca (the “BC Bid Website”) and the City Website at www.surrey.ca (the “City Website”) that will form part of this RFEOI/SOQ. No amendment of any kind to the RFEOI/SOQ is effective unless it is posted in a formal written addendum on the City Website. Upon submitting a Submission, Respondents will be deemed to hae received notice of all addenda that are posted on the City Website.
All inquiries related to this RFEOI/SOQ should be directed, by email, to the person named above.